Re: [OM] no more carryons?

Subject: Re: [OM] no more carryons?
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 13:17:30 -0700
I doubt that this will actually 'fly' (pardon the bad pun.) The airline
industry is already in deep trouble by taking a hit from less folks traveling
for pleasure, you do this and you will loose many business travelers as well.
Business people need the time on the plane to work, and so will want to be able
to take on laptops, paperwork, ect. I suspect it will be debated, but I don't
see it happening, at least on a permanent basis.

Jim Couch