Re: [OM] This Idiot's Found a Kit

Subject: Re: [OM] This Idiot's Found a Kit
From: "Daan Kalmeijer" <daan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 20:06:30 +0200
Thanks! Of course they are sharper in the real :-)

They are a bit less sharp than a normal non-macro slide would be,
diffraction and all ...

I have a magazine with some pictures made with a Hasselblad Flexbody and a
whole range of Olympus macro lenses (20 to 80 mm). Looks really spectacular.
Does anybody here have experiance combining Zuiko's and medium format?

Daan