Re: [OM] This Idiot's Found a Kit

Subject: Re: [OM] This Idiot's Found a Kit
From: "Bruce Hamm" <bhamm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 16:55:19 -0400
>  The 'waist strap' sits precisely under my ribcage, providing no support,
> and no small amount of discomfort.  I'm not all that tall (6'1) but having
> ridden with a backpack containing camera kit and tried to keep it in place
> with a strap there, it was plenty uncomfortable.

Daniel,

This seems to be the problem with all photo backpacks, except for the really
large ones. I wish that I had some recommendations for you, but I haven't
looked into the backpacks enough to have any usefull suggestions. Maybe
photographers are meant to be short...

Bruce

Bruce Hamm
Ottawa, Canada