Re: [OM] Things to go wrong during portrait sessions

Subject: Re: [OM] Things to go wrong during portrait sessions
From: "\"Thomas \\\"Hank\\\" Hogan\"" <hogant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 12:51:24 -0700
Oh yes !  Warren informed me about this, too!  I now I make it a
practice
to turn on the Time/Date stamp for the first or last exposures but I
keep it
set to off in general.  I just got a successful dog portrait of my dog
in the kitchen
with the GN40 flash flipped around for 180 degreee backward bounce off
the
ceiling in the mostly white kitchen.  Want to see it ?

-- Hank Hogan