Re: [OM] Pardon the Heresy? Nikon Anybody

Subject: Re: [OM] Pardon the Heresy? Nikon Anybody
From: Nick Taylor <ntaylor@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 18:02:14 -0700
Clemente Colayco wrote:

> If you were just for a moment to think of replacing your OM camera bodies
> with a Nikon wonderbrik, what would it be? Would a new FM 3a or F90x (N90n)
> be a good one? Rather amongst all the Nikons what would you get?

If I were to buy a N*k*n it would be a Canon! Excellent bodies and
lenses ... consumer, prosumer, and pro.  The body for you depends
on your needs (and desires).  The image stabilized 28-135mm zoom is
an excellent choice for a first lens.  The Canon line may not have
the "snob appeal" of a N*k*n, but ....

Regards,
   -Nick T.