Re: [OM] 8mm 2.8 fisheye up on Ebay

Subject: Re: [OM] 8mm 2.8 fisheye up on Ebay
From: John Pendley <jpendley@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 10:22:36 -0400
Garth,
Thanks for the link. I'd always heard how beautiful the lake district is, but I've never seen such pictures. And I love all those wonderful place-names. This fellow is really good, and the K25 is superb.
John

At 08:47 PM 09/23/2001 -0600, you wrote:
At 07:29 PM 9/23/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>============no affiliation with seller==============
>
>That said take a look at this...
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1278040434
>
>I've never seen a fisheye up for sale.

Ah. That would be for sale from David Brown, one of the first contributors to the Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery back in 1998, and a good eye for the main chance when it comes to a photograph. Unfortunately, there are no examples of the fisheye's abilities in his contributions, but you can view his Gallery stuff here:

   http://www.taiga.ca/~gallery/subpages/brown/brown.html

Ciao, folks.

Garth