[OM] 8mm 2.8 fisheye up on Ebay

Subject: [OM] 8mm 2.8 fisheye up on Ebay
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 19:29:05 -0700 (PDT)
============no affiliation with seller==============

That said take a look at this...

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1278040434

I've never seen a fisheye up for sale. Man it looks
beautiful. Almost makes me wish I had saved my money
and hadn't bought the shift....ALMOST... That said I
know my dreams are unreasonable, after all how many
times would I actually use a fisheye. Still no lens I
know of has the coolness factor of a fisheye. Say has
anyone ever seen that Nikon 5.6mm fisheye up for sale.
The one that weighs 50 pounds and, while the neatest
looking lens I've ever seen, looks like it has no
practical use and has, "Scratch Me" written all over
it

Mark Lloyd