Re: [OM] 8mm 2.8 fisheye up on Ebay

Subject: Re: [OM] 8mm 2.8 fisheye up on Ebay
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 20:44:10 -0700 (PDT)
I agree completely. At least with the shift even if
you don't use the shift feature that much it still is
a great 24mm lens (albeit a bit slow a 3.5) I think
thats why the guy is selling it in barely used
condition. Only place it might see consistent use is
in scientific applications, which turns it into lab
equipment rather than photo gear.

Mark Lloyd