Re: [OM] [OT] This Idiot's Back, Kodachrome, and Digital Olys

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] This Idiot's Back, Kodachrome, and Digital Olys
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 15:29:21 -0700
Welcome back Garth!

I have alwasy loved Kodachrome. I have been playing with a number of different
films lately, but still really prefer the Kodachrome for almost everything. One
of my all time favorite films! Fortunatly for me the turnaround is much
shorter, usually three or four days. You should be able to buy the film w/o
mailers (which is how I do it) which would save you a fair amount of money.

I just picked up a couple of rolls of Kodachrome 200 to try out. I have not
really found a 200 slide film that I am really happy with, (although the Agfa
is not bad.) hoping that the Kodak will fill the bill.

Jim Couch

Garth Wood wrote:

> After Giles' and Tom Scales' e-mails to me (and some others), I decided "Oh,
> what the Hell..."  Thanks for actually giving a rat's patootie about my
> membership.

SNIP