[OM] How to take a picture of a building at night

Subject: [OM] How to take a picture of a building at night
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 13:27:12 -0700 (PDT)
I would like to know how to take a picture of a well
illuminated building at night. I will be using a good
tripod and an OM-4 with a variety of lenses mainly a
24-shift, 135 3.5, and 50 1.4 or 1.8., and Kodak Gold
200 film. What I would like to know is what f-stops I
should be shooting at. Whther I should be using mirror
and apeture prefire. Can I use auto or do I have to
use bulb. If I have to use bulb, how long, (in genral
should I use it for?) Can I use a cable release? And
finally is there anything else, any tips or tricks I
should think about when taking the picture, or if
there is anything I missed that I have to do when
taking the picture. Thank you for your answers

Mark Lloyd