Re: [OM] OTF: Reliable? NOT!

Subject: Re: [OM] OTF: Reliable? NOT!
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 20:14:37 -0400
Of course, we're assuming you're using shoe 3.  Could be a dirty ttl contact
inside the small hole in the top cover.  If you try to clean it yourself,
press very lightly as too much pressure will bend the contact down so the
(even if you clean it) the pin on the shoe won't reach it anymore.

Friday night 9/14 at 7:05pm driving outside Hanover, NH,  we spotted several
people practicing the candle light vigil.  Very touching indeed.  One man I
spoke to, an employee of Nichol's Hardware in Lyme, doesn't have a TV (let
alone, cable) .  He heard about the attack on the radio.  Everybody in the
store was so upset, they could barely talk about it.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000