Re: [OM] Three day, three post rule

Subject: Re: [OM] Three day, three post rule
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 22:20:09 +0200
: ps. Spiro de dum de doo probably knows better than to take up
: the SUV subject with this two-SUV, GREEN-PARTY man! <vbg> (If
: they made a solar-powered Jeep, I'd buy it).

SUV's could be closer to being on-topic than most we've seen on this list in
the last ten days:

http://www.olympus-europa.com/press/text/cameras/0108/frontera.htm

- Special note for the Silver Man - there's some [Ag] content in this Oly
press release :0
- Special note for Per - if you ever buy an iS-300, make sure it comes with
a free Frontera ;)

hnz

[who was really searching the Oly-Euro site for info on the new (???) iS-21
camera
(http://www.photodrive.ru/olymp-is_e.htm),
or on the coming Oly digital SLR with exchangeable lenses, but to no avail]