RE: [OM] One camera, one lens

Subject: RE: [OM] One camera, one lens
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 12:35:49 -0700 (PDT)
Multispot seems to work fine with me. In what way are
the readings inaccurate? If you multispot when the
lens is shifted then the exposure is off, but
unshifted spots will give you good readings. One also
has to make sure that the f-stop down is actually
engaged... sometimes I've accidentally left the
apeture wide open and that has resulted in very bad
pictures. At least that is my experience, could also
be that I use Kodak Gold film that has a lot of
lattitude so even though my spots are way off the film
is very forgiving :) .

Mark Lloyd