RE: [OM] List name change

Subject: RE: [OM] List name change
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 23:02:26 -0400
I, too, am more than discouraged with what is going on.
ESPECIALLY since some of us have sent messages in an attempt
to reduce the comments to a dull roar.
I am about ready to drop off this list.  I also have refused
to acknowledge another member's question due to his verbose
use of OT time and bandwidth.

I stopped in Midwest Photo today on my way to Cleveland, but
have no real interest in posting to the list right now.

Sorry,
Brian P. Huber

> Gary, while I clearly agree with you, the people that are
abusing the