Re: [OM] List name change

Subject: Re: [OM] List name change
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 19:47:47 -0500
Gary, while I clearly agree with you, the people that are abusing the
listserve aren't going to hear you.  I've tried asking politely off-list,
I've tried on list -- I've tried everything.

For awhile, I understood.  I don't anymore.  This isn't the place for it.

I suspect you, and I, will get flamed.

Tom

"Gary Reese"