Re: [OM] [OT] Terrorism thoughts

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Terrorism thoughts
From: "Bernd Moeller" <dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 10:21:30 +0200
Hi Tom and all you others,

I agree with Tom's posting as it is sensible and does reflect what we all think
or should think.

I am certainly not qualified for continuing this thread. I am neither an expert
in politics, nor am I one who has felt the suffering first hand - thank God. I
will rather use the time to understand what really has happended and to feel
sympathy with the victims. I think it is ok to use the list for the exchange of
thoughts and worries, but as it comes to politics, I have to back out.

I am sorry to have started this thread. In my naivety I could not have foreseen
the way it would develop.

Bernd Moeller