Re: [OM] Re: Sports action inside gymnasiums

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Sports action inside gymnasiums
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 13:53:10 -0400
I would say sorry for not having more luck with the sister, but you now have a wonderful wife and girls. I, on the other hand, had more luck with my boss'es daughter - we have been married 23 years and have two wonderful teenagers. (now that's an oxymoron!). I never have been completely happy with the contrast of my b&w prints.

Gregg

I probably shot 20,000 frames of Tri-X at basketball games in the mid-70's.
That's why I bought the OM-1 and OM-2; I was a yearbook and school paper
photographer.  Usually pushed it to 1600.  I did all the developing and
printing myself -- my best friend had a nice darkroom (and a beautiful
sister, but I had more luck in the darkroom, unfortunately).  Rolled my own
cartridges from bulk film.

Couldn't tell you a thing about how I developed it, some 25 years later, but
the results were wonderful.

Might try it again, but what I am doing is working pretty well, so I guess
I'll stick with it.....

Tom