Re: [OM] The E-10 -- what about it?

Subject: Re: [OM] The E-10 -- what about it?
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 05:44:41 -0500
All true.  My primary reason for negatives is two-fold.  The most important
is the guiding force in my life -- impatience. I want to be able to shoot
and have the negs back in 20 minutes, for $2.  Can't do that around here
with slides.  The second is prints.  For almost all my shooting,
particularly the sports, I want prints, as I give them to the parents of the
other kids on the team.  I could do that with slides, but it would be
prohibitively expensive.

I know how to work with negs, and while you're right, the color matches my
'vision' more than reality, I'm pleased with the end results.

Tom

From: "C.H.Ling"