Re: [OM] Maybe not a Fang but certainly a good deal

Subject: Re: [OM] Maybe not a Fang but certainly a good deal
From: Steve Goss <steveg3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 22:05:51 -0500
North of Rochester NY? Is it floating in the lake?  Seriously, I made the
rounds of Rochester camera stores once, but don't remember the names any more.
There was one or two north of Downtown Rochester, one a little place on the
second floor of an office building, and another south, near the airport. Just
where was Hanhn's?

Thanks, Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa