Re: [OM] Oh no, will the Zuikoholic defect?

Subject: Re: [OM] Oh no, will the Zuikoholic defect?
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 23:47:04 EDT
JTimpe7777@xxxxxxx writes:

what do I find on the shelves but a C4040

I have been considering the C4040.  I looks like a good entry into digital.
Let us know if you have any difficulty with it working with your OS.  I
believe one must have Windows 2000 or ME to get it to work effectively with
downloads.

I feel after reading the many posts regarding the thread I started and Tom
Scale's more recent musings, I can't see spending mega bucks to acquire a SlR
with interchangable lenses.  Olympus will be out with one soon (February
Photokina) and then we can all look at that as an alternative.

In the interim, I will contunue to shoot with my OMs and lenses.   They still
do the job if I use pro level processing.

Dave Dougherty