[OM] Maybe not a Fang but certainly a good deal

Subject: [OM] Maybe not a Fang but certainly a good deal
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 14:53:53 -0700 (PDT)
Today I went to Hahn Camera up North of Rochester NY
jsut looking for stuff. They had a few lenses and a
nice looking OM-1, but nothing special. I was just
about to say thanks and walk out when I just tagged
on, "So do you have any Olympus accessories like a BG2
etc." The guy behind the counter walks over and pull
out a box. It is a BRAND NEW BG2 in the Box. He pulls
out another box and inside are a bunch of cords and
accesories including a NEW 2m TTL cord. A new Motor
Drive Cord and a bunch of other stuff. The BG2 even
has a new product smell, kinda like turpentine or
something. Anyway I walk out with all of these new
items for only 180 dollars (120 for the BG2, 35 for
the TTL cord and 15 for the motor drive cord and
another cord which I think might actually be for the
QA 310). Pretty sweet deal I think for 3 items that
cost over $250 dollars new and have been commmanding
very high prices on E*ay used. Did I mention they were
new in box not LNIB or slightly used but 100% brand
new.

Mark Lloyd