Re: [OM] Oh no, will the Zuikoholic defect?

Subject: Re: [OM] Oh no, will the Zuikoholic defect?
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2001 19:10:03 -0700
If it were me, I would most likely go with a Nikon unit (and stay with film) and
take a serious look at the new 80-400 VR (vibration reduction) zoom. Nikon alos
has an 80-200 f2.8 zoom that might suits your needs quite well. One should also
probably consider Canon, as they have a wider  range of choices in their IS
(Image Stabiliation) lenses. In particular the 100-400 IS lens and the 70-210
f2.8 would be worht a look. Of course the true lust lens in the Canon line to my
mind is the 300 f2.8 IS lens!

Why not go digital? Because the bodies are frightlfully expensive, and won't
have any resale value in a year or two at the rate that digital is going.

Jim Couch