Re: [OM] Oly stuff!! / Travel suggestions

Subject: Re: [OM] Oly stuff!! / Travel suggestions
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 18:11:31 +0100
Tell you what, Bill and any other Caledoniophiles, if you're thinking
about your summer holidays for next year, think about Iceland.  It's
kind of like Scotland only much much more so.  Jaw-dropping scenery, and
the Icelanders are a very helpful and friendly bunch.  Main
disadvantages are it's very expensive and the weather is like Scottish
weather only much much more so.  But even when it's grey and rainy the
scenery is highly photogenic.

Incidentally, when I went, my friend's P*nt*x died completely after
three days.  My OM-1 came through it reliable as ever.

Roger