Re: [OM] Oly stuff!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Oly stuff!!
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 09:29:46 EDT
Neal, I'll get back with you over the week end as I would like to see if I
can arrange a trade for the items for which I'm looking.  Most of my
equipment is in pretty nice condition, although some would be rated user
condition.  I love your part of the world.  We have good friends in who
recently moved from Dunster to Minehead.  We also have friends in Wells and
Watchet.  Have at various times visited and traveled with them in England,
Scotland, Texas and Louisiana.  Bill Barber