RE: [OM] Sports shots

Subject: RE: [OM] Sports shots
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 06:03:10 -0700
The 500mm solid cat lenses are just about all fixed F8 lenses.  Don't think
that will help your situation.  The 'super' telephotos you refer to... you
mean the really fast 200-350mm glass that's always lusted after by the
entire list?  If that's what you're referring to, you better have very deep
pockets.  I'm not sure you want an investment of two to four thousand USD to
take some photos of a ball game.  Sorry I can't offer much positive help in
your situation.