Re: [OM] Re: Digital Musings

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Digital Musings
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 08:51:55 -0700
I think folks may have missed my point about digital storage. I am not talking
long term storage which is not a major issue. I am talking storage in the field.
Without a fairly substantial investment in digital 'media' one cannot shoot for
one or two weeks in the field with a digital camera. Imagine what you would need
to take with you for two weeks in the back country if you went only digital in
terms of media and batteries. Especially if you are using a top rate digital SLR
and want all the shots at the best resolution possible.

Jim Couch