[OM] need camera body advice

Subject: [OM] need camera body advice
From: Wayne Culberson <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 17:45:04 -0300

I am relatively new here, so this has likely been discussed to death,
but I am thinking of adding another camera body, and am thinking of the
OM2000. I have an OM10 and an OMPC now. The 3's and 4's are out of my
price range, even on ebay. What I want opinions on, is why should I pay
as much or probably more for a used OM1n, 2n, or 2s, when I can have a
brand new OM2000 from say, bhphoto or adorama.

I would really prefer having the aperture priority or even the program
mode of the older OM's , but I also like the idea of all mechanical, the
125 sync, the 1/2000 shutter, and especially the brand newness of the
OM2000.

I am not into collecting as such, but want it to use. Now, someone set
me straight here.