Re: [OM] OT Whisky by TCP/IP

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Whisky by TCP/IP
From: john.oregan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 10:33:56 +0100

>THe greatest of the non islays I've had was a gift from a
>nephrologist; I'd just done him a favour. he offered me dinner - I
>went for a glass of 25 yr olod Macallan instead - an unbelievable
>drink.
>Dr. Peter Dixon

Aah, the Macallan, what a brew. I've only had the 25yo once (as for Pete,
someone else was paying) - I couldn't help myself, I just had to hand it
round the table to give everyone a sip - it was that unbelievable. It is
one of those things that everybody should  be allowed to have at least once
in their lifetime. Unfortunately, it costs over 100GBP for a bottle these
days. The 18yo runs it a close second, though, and that is a more
adffordable proposition, but still expensive.

I echo the feelings about the Laphroaig and Lagavulin; Talisker is damn
nice too.

The daily drop, though, has to be a Jamie - costs 14GBP a bottle in UK but
less than 9GBP in France so the occasional Booze Cruise across the channel
allows us to stock up...

ah well, back to work...

John OR

(sorry bout the sig)

This message and any attachments (the "message") is intended solely for
the addressees and is confidential.  If you receive this message in error,
please delete it and immediately notify the sender.

Any use not in accord with its purpose, any dissemination or disclosure,
either whole or partial, is prohibited except formal approval.

The internet can not guarantee the integrity of this message.  BNP PARIBAS
(and its subsidiaries) shall (will) not therefore be liable for the message
if modified.
Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont
etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires et sint confidentiels.
Si vous recevez ce message par erreur, merci de le detruire et d'en avertir
immediatement l'expediteur.

Toute utilisation de ce message non conforme a sa destination, toute
diffusion ou toute publication, totale ou partielle, est interdite, sauf
autorisation expresse.

L'internet ne permettant pas d'assurer l'integrite de ce message, BNP
PARIBAS (et ses filiales) decline(nt) toute responsabilite au titre de ce