Re: [OM] OM-2n (Was: Tom Scales - Random observations about myphoto tre

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2n (Was: Tom Scales - Random observations about myphoto trek.)
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 20:31:32 EDT
In a message dated 8/20/01 5:26:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
omrobison@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I like
> the clean lines and not having a bulky hot shoe that
> I NEVER use on top of
> my OM-2 and OM-1.

I am fortunate enough to have a OM-4t and F280 flash for it.  For most
applications I would use that combination, or put a T-20 or T-32 on the
OM-4t.  I don't currently keep hot shoes on either my OM-1 or OM-2.  I like
the clean lines, etc.

Dave Dougherty