Re: [OM] Moderator on List

Subject: Re: [OM] Moderator on List
From: marcus <marcusb6@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 18:48:42 -0700 (PDT)

Newbies are a prime resource from which to draw the
elite Zuiko Users Korps with which we can staff the
re-education camps for users of decadent "lesser"
brands.
  Really, until the recent screen brush color
revelations, I'd thought that every olympus nook and
cranny had to have been discussed to death already,
leaving us newbies with very little ask. A FAQ page is
sufficiant IMHO. Really now, there is only so much
interesting Zuikoness to go around and off-topic
posts, as little as they may relate to things Olympus,
help with the sense of a caring community I stumbled
upon. Keep it up, you all. -Marcus