Re: [OM] I think we all lost it.

Subject: Re: [OM] I think we all lost it.
From: "Mark Hammons" <astaire@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 09:04:49 -0500
Tom,

I hear what you're saying, and its true that he got a lot of mean spirited
e-mail,
but before he got that he got a lot of well-reasoned e-mail asking him to pipe
down
and quit being such a jerk.  If he had responded in a positive way, had
apologized
and had just gotten to a point where he was not being an ass/arse, he would
still
be a member of this list and it would have been no big deal.

But he just kept being oblivious to other's feelings while he himself was
highly offended
at any critisism of himself.  Finally I think other folks on this list had
enough of that
attitide and it came out in some indeed nasty e-mails back to him.  And his
reponses
from that point on truly frightened me as to his mental state.  I don't wish
him ill and if
he needs it I hope he seeks professional help.  But either way I think it just
as well that
he is gone from the list.  Perhaps when he gets  his head in the right place he
can join
us again.

Mark Hammons