[OM] Anyone in Edmonton Selling OM stuff?

Subject: [OM] Anyone in Edmonton Selling OM stuff?
From: Chris Stinson <music4free@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 01:06:10 -0600

Hello all,

I am mainly interested in the Edmonton area, cause I'm the kinda guy who likes to look and feel before I buy, and also want things...well, as soon as possible.

Does anyone in Edmonton have any OM stuff they are looking to sell? mainly lenses, zoom, telephoto, macro, even a good 50 1.8 as mine is an older F-Zuiko.

Taking a look at Mcbain's selection was kind of disappointing because most of their lenses had little tiny defects, of course, nothing is perfect, but for some prices, they *should* be. :)

Chris