RE: [OM] OM-PC Diagnosis?

Subject: RE: [OM] OM-PC Diagnosis?
From: "Skip Williams" <skipwilliamsom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 14:01:16 -0400
Cc: Suchismit.Chakravorty@xxxxxxx
Mine had the same freeze-up problem.  It's gone now.

You might want to make yours go away too via the E*ay route with the "as-is" caveat. It's better than letting it rot in the drawer.

Skip

****** I M P O R T A N T   R E P L Y   I N F O ************
Please adddress ALL offlist messages to skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx
This hotmail.com email address is ONLY used for this mailing list subscription and I will probably not notice any private messages addressed here.