Re: [OM] 18/3.5 & c-pol

Subject: Re: [OM] 18/3.5 & c-pol
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 12:03:47 -0700
hans,

This will work if the holder is oriented so that the filter mounts are on the
top and bottom of the picture (in landscape mode) If you orient a stock holder
with the mount slots on the sides, the slots vignette. I found this out a couple
of weekends ago, when suing the cokin with my 18 and a split ND filter. I have
now modified a cokin holder by trimming off all but one filter slot, it appears
that this may work. I plan to shoot some test frames this weekend. I will also
test it with the cokin polarizing filter as well.

Jim Couch