RE: [OM] Sleepless nights and TOPE 7

Subject: RE: [OM] Sleepless nights and TOPE 7
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 10:28:58 +0200
Hi,

> TOPE 7

O.k., it seems the majority of the people that have spoken up will
definitely want to stick to the "Human society" theme for this TOPE, and
then have the "Your living place" theme as a separate theme.

So let it be written, so let it be done!

I don't think there's really a need to wait until Friday for the final call
(unless a lot of people now do mention that they would like the theme to be
changed after all), so it seems we will indeed stick with the original idea.

Also, as Barry pointed out, the themes are not mutually exclusive, so one
can still very well take pictures of something that fits the theme in their
own living place :)

> "Human Society" - Capture the dynamic aspects of a big metropolis, or
> take some nice pics of a small Andean village. Anything to capture the
> interesting aspects of a group of humans living together goes."
>
> What lens would best photograph this list?

Hehehe :)))
Indeed, the recent flame wars should have been interesting to "capture on
film" :)

Cheers!
Olafo