[OM] Sleepless nights and TOPE 7

Subject: [OM] Sleepless nights and TOPE 7
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 16:50:28 EDT
After laughing myself to sleep reading Kinky Friedman's piece in the most
recent issue of Modern Maturity,  I was abruptly awakened shortly after
midnight.  I was sure it was one of the cats.  That was not the case, as they
were both asleep.  One under the covers next to my wife and the other
directly on top of the one under the covers.  The abrupt awakening puzzled me
until I realized it was the sound of the TOPE 7 shooting period opening that
stirred me from my laughter induced coma.  Interesting subject this TOPE 7.
Wished I had a picture of Kinky and his crew as described in his MM article.
It would be a sure winner.  Most of you are not old enough to get this rag,
but see if your parents have the issue with Lucy on the front cover.  Great
reading.  Now I'm going to shut up, reload and do some shooting for the TOPE
7.  Bill Barber