[OM] new OM product ?

Subject: [OM] new OM product ?
From: Suchismit.Chakravorty@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 15:42:43 -0500
Whats the OM book project ?

Some times I love Olympus for what it has done for us, and I sometimes I
hate it
for deserting us. Speaking of which, since Olympus comes up with a new
OM product
every 4 to 5 years (OM-3Ti 1995 , Zuiko 35-80 1995, OM 2000 - 1998)..are
we expecting
a new OM product any time in the near future?  Perhaps an OM-2002 :-)
(non Cosina type)
or a  Zuiko 17-35/2.8 ?