RE: [OM] Sleepless nights and TOPE 7

Subject: RE: [OM] Sleepless nights and TOPE 7
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 10:50:41 +0200
Hi all,

Indeed, TOPE 7 is open now...

I had wanted to post a list with suggested themes for the next TOPE events,
and indeed I will do so soon. For this TOPE, though, I'd like to consult
with the list regarding their ideas. A very interesting twist to this TOPE
theme has been suggested, being to change it into "Your living place". This
way, we will automatically get a mixture of metropolis and hayshack shots ;)

What do you guys say? Do we leave it as-is (i.e. "Human Society" - Capture
the dynamic aspects of a big metropolis, or take some nice pics of a small
Andean village. Anything to capture the interesting aspects of a group of
humans living together goes.), or do we change it to the above suggested
variant, where everybody will take a picture of something in their place of
residence?

I'll be accepting opinions until this Friday, and then by consensus I will
decide what it'll be. Note one thing: the "human society" theme is kind of
like a superset to the other one, as such, it can contain shots of your
place of residence but wouldn't be completely restricted to just that...

Cheers!
Olafo