RE: [OM] Sleepless nights and TOPE 7

Subject: RE: [OM] Sleepless nights and TOPE 7
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 10:45:31 -0500 (CDT)
On Wed, 15 Aug 2001 10:50:41 +0200, Olaf Greve wrote:

>What do you guys say? Do we leave it as-is (i.e. "Human Society" - Capture
>the dynamic aspects of a big metropolis, or take some nice pics of a small
>Andean village. Anything to capture the interesting aspects of a group of
>humans living together goes.), or do we change it to the above suggested
>variant, where everybody will take a picture of something in their place of
>residence?

I don't see the two as mutually exclusive. Since I don't plan to be
in either a city or the Andes between now and the end of the shooting
period (although I'm open to any offers of free airfare), my shot
will almost certainly be something near where I live.
-
B.B. Bean                                       bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bean & Bean Cotton Co
http://www.beancotton.com