[OM] A message for Oben - was -Courage

Subject: [OM] A message for Oben - was -Courage
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 21:48:49 +0000
Oben

As I recall, you started a new Olympus list that would suit your view of
how you would like a list to operate.

If you want to administer your own list, then fine.  You can set whatever
rules you like for 'your' list.

However, this is not 'your' list.  It is not your place to determine
whether it is decent or not to quote someones email address in a reply.
There is no 'basic rule' that this should not be done.

You have absolutely no right, moral or otherwise, to criticise anyone
on this list who quotes or includes your email address in any message they
might wish to send to this list.

Have you got it?  Did I make myself clear enough?

Giles