Re: [OM] Courage

Subject: Re: [OM] Courage
From: "O.C" <oben@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 09:09:02 +1000

At 12:28 AM Wednesday 15/08/2001, you wrote:
Some of us may have daughters that age, and are now having mental
images I don't want to begin to describe because I'll get too pissed off.
So, whether or not it's "legal" where you are, PLEASE DROP IT!

Chris

Chris its not my business to control the mental images you have in your brain nor whether people as a whole can deal with their daughters sexuality. Its a fact of life that people undergo puberty to become sexual beings, and you all will have to accept it whether you agree or not.

My question on age of consent are no more off topic than other posts in this forum so I'd say drop your pseudo bravado before you resort to upper case.