Re: [OM] Jaap Korten/Wide Angle Payment Question

Subject: Re: [OM] Jaap Korten/Wide Angle Payment Question
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 01:04:20 EDT
Thanks for all your good responses to my question ("What's the best way to
send $$ to Holland?").

It's such a small amount ($21 U.S.) that it seems that perhaps cash is the
way to go, in terms of convenience and expedience, at least.  In a photo-type
envelope, a piece of cardboard stiffener added.  That just goes against all
my common sense as a way to handle currency thru the mails, but in light of
the hassle and expense of bank drafts, currency exchange, wire transfers,
etc., and lack of any other options offered by Jaap, I guess it's what I'll
do.  Reluctantly.

Not wanting to delay or complicate the deal, I'll send it off and inquire of
Jaap if there isn't some other method he would (gladly) accept.  If not, I
doubt if I will attempt further purchases from him.  I forwarded the info. on
Paypal/international to him.

I'll share with the list any payment options to cash he might share.  I hate
to see a reputable source of OM equipment suffer for lack of payment
convenience and security.

Rich