[OM] ...and a "What to take???" of my own

Subject: [OM] ...and a "What to take???" of my own
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 16:19:37 +0100
Dear list,

I know you love this kind of thing, so I thought I'd see what you think
on this: I'm going to be taking photographs at a wedding on Saturday,
for some friends.  I've never done this kind of thing before so I'm a
bit nervous.  Advice I'd really appreciate is on what kit I should take,
and what kind of photos I should take as well (apart from the obvious
ones)?  My available kit is as follows:

OM-1n
OM-1 (light meter doesn't work, but I could take it in case something
goes wrong with the OM-1n)
28mm f/2.8
Zuiko 50mm f/1.8
70-210mm f/4
400mm f/5.6
500mm f/8
2x teleconverter
3x teleconverter
0.42x fisheye adaptor

Plus other accessories like tripod, filters, cable releases etc etc.

Any advice will be very much appreciated.  I'm not normally a people
photographer dammit!

Roger
A bit stressed....