Re: [OM] Identify Strange Light Leak?

Subject: Re: [OM] Identify Strange Light Leak?
From: Donald Shedrick <shedridc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 21:57:20 -0700 (PDT)
That possibility occurred to me as well, as I think I
may have had the cap off since I was using my winder 1
some of the time.  But why would the light be coming
from the top side of the camera (bottom of image is
top of camera, right?)  And it only occurrred on a
handful of images on that one roll, and if the cap was
off, it was off for that whole roll.

=====