RE: [OM] Identify Strange Light Leak?

Subject: RE: [OM] Identify Strange Light Leak?
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 19:20:51 -0700
Well, I haven't seen it so far (although I've not gotten through all the
messages yet) So consider this:

Perhaps it's not a light leak, but poor processing. I had about 2/3 of a
roll come out this way a while back. If the wedge-shaped discolored spots
line up with the sprocket holes, then figure that they managed to get your
film in one of the processing baths somehow where part of the roll was
pressed against itself (or someone else's roll) and the chemistry was
running down through the sprocket holes, instead of bathing the entire
surface.

---
Scott