Re: [OM] Your opinion on 35-70's

Subject: Re: [OM] Your opinion on 35-70's
From: Bernd Möller <dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 16:00:16 +0200
Hi Tom,

Thanks for you comment on that. As for the 3.5-4.5, our thoughts about this
lens are the same. I have not owned other lenses in this range (apart from a
28-70 Danubia, but that does'nt count) I have also considered a 35-80/2.8, but
I have so far not succeded in finding one and do not want to spend so much.

Your theory that the 3.5-4.5 is a "girlie" lens almost made me ROFL, but you
have a point there. Although God (or whoever is responsible for my pool of
genes) supplied me with a set of piano-player's fingers, I sometimes mistakenly
change focal length together with the aperture.

I probably can make the shop where I saw the 3.6 borrow this lens to me. At
least they offer the full right of return for a short period.

Best regards

Bernd