Re: [OM] Question about the auction site.

Subject: Re: [OM] Question about the auction site.
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 06:34:08 -0500
Doesn't this make the second lens that hasn't arrived?  Have you had a good
talk with your local post office?  That seems like an awfully high
percentage. Perhaps they have a problem with theft in their office and the
thief is aware that you receive high dollar items.  The seller of that lens
has impeccible credentials and I have purchased repeatedly from him with
absolute success.

I don't believe ebay insurance covers being lost, just a failure to complete
the transaction.

Tom