[OM] = Help us by Aug. 9th and your art selection is free... =

Subject: [OM] = Help us by Aug. 9th and your art selection is free... = ncbd6
From: art_survey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 06 Ago 01 09:41:31 p.m.
    Young Exciting Art Publisher Introduces New
    Cutting-Edge Art.

    Help us with our demographics testing for this INCREDIBLE
    NEW ARTWORK and we will send you a "FREE 8" x 10"
    Art Reproduction" !!!

    You can choose from over 500 limited edition high-quality
    images!!!!

    THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO STRINGS ATTACHED
    TO THIS OFFER!

    All you need to do is to do is click on the link below
    and send us your e-mail address.   We will e-mail you the
    web-site html of the publisher with all of the available
    images to choose from.   You will then simply browse the
    site and select your free piece of art and complete a
    short questionaire.

    You'll get a chance to see some really new art!

    ~v~v~v~v~v~v~v~v~v~v~v~v~v~v~v~v~v~v~v~v~v~

                 --- Free 8 x 10 Art Work Offer ---

         Send us an email by clicking the link below.

         Our server records all inquiries and cannot
         respond without "artoffer" in the subject line.

       mailto:best_offers@xxxxxxx?Subject=artpromo

    ~v~v~v~v~v~v~v~v~v~v~v~v~v~v~v~v~v~v~v~v~v~

    Address Removal Instructions:
    The marketing company who sent you this advertisement
    offers you a method to have your email address permanently
    removed from their database and any future mailings
    from their company.

    To permanently remove your address, please CLICK HERE =>
    mailto:rightaway_2001@xxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=REMOVE
    to send your request.