Re: [OM] Various camera and lens problems

Subject: Re: [OM] Various camera and lens problems
From: Henrik Dahl <hdahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 11:27:20 +0200
 Is it really dead stuck, or just jammed (i.e movable
 > with a little
 force)? Can you "help" the film forward by turning
 the rewinder crank?

 Henrik Dahl

I would really advise against forcing ANYTHING,
usually you'll do more damage than the initial
problem, find the source of the fault and work from
there.

Chris

You're dead right there, but I recently had this prob with a 4T. After appr 15 shots winding would get stuck. Only it wasn't. With a little help in turning the rewind shaft and very mild "force" (bad word) I could forward the film. The problem turned out to be a crooked rewind shaft. Got it fixed now. That's why I wondered.
May the force be with you, don't use it on your camera
Henrik Dahl