RE: [OM] Re: 1-8 Screen

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: 1-8 Screen
From: Henrik Dahl <hdahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 11:14:06 +0200
Someone MUST make a list of what f-screen released what year had which version of the brush. Has Gary R published his brushtestings yet? And what about tweezers? Some are harder to get out of the box than others... Different manufacturing lines?
Help!
Henrik Dahl

 > I can see it now on Ebay:

     RARE!! OM focussing screen brush.  Burgundy with white
 bristles.  Buy It Now for $99.50

       I'd call it MINT, but, there IS one sligthly bent bristle,
 and a TINY little speck of
       fingernail polish on the handle. Guaranteed not to affect
 flawless functioning.
      This beautiful little brush is the ideal stylish accessory
 for all discriminating
      OM camera owners who use focussing screens! Also, your
 teenage daughter
      will love it!

      Act NOW before this opportunity passes you by!  If the
 winning bid exceeds $95
      I'll throw in a beautiful matching burgundy  motor drive
 cap.     Happy bidding!!

 - Parzival